Potential of Keyword Research – Digital Marketing
The Relevance of Keyword Research
Keyword research is a tequnique used to fine variations of search terms that could be used to drive traffic to a site. In Google, around 20-25% of searches are very specific long tail keywords.
The Driving Steps for Effective Keyword Research
The basic step towards modern Keyword strategy is understanding the user’s intention behind the use of specific Keywords. Most companies don’t know how to work their content around user intent. User intent is usually centered around being’ inform’ ( getting information) or ‘ purchase’. Long tail keywords are extremely important for SEO keyword companies. 51% of all search queries contain four or more words. Marketers with small budgets can avail
- Keyword Finder: in which one enters a basic keyword and the tool suggests long tail terms and provides some search volume information.
- io- it does not provide search volume data sure but returns a list of suggested long tail terms for a head term entered. Google’s voice and natural language search processing advancements are changing keyword strategies. 20% of mobile queries are voice searches, and natural language trend has propelled Google to produce answer boxes and Knowledge Graph panels.
- The Keyword Planner is probably more focussed than the Google Keyword tool and AdWords Traffic Estimator Tool and the point of this is for advertisers to fine relevant words for ad campaigns.
- Discover new keywords- keyword Planner works to find out the keywords most relevant to the website owners business which can further be added to the plan.
- Compare Keyword trends- analyzing bid estimates helps see how often keywords are searched and how the search volume changes over time. This helps in narrowing down the keyword list and help set a budget for keywords. The keyword planner targeting filter allows the user to customise ads according to language or location.
- The keyword planner date range helps the user judge average monthly searches. The multiplier keyword list allows the user to combine two separate links that can be used to input new keyword combinations.
Keyword Research with Long Tail Keyword
Reports state that Google as of 2016 per day processes 5.5 billion searches. A keyboard with over 2 or 3 words in it is considered a long tail. Long tail keywords bring more targeted traffic to a website- as long tail keywords articulate more specific search intent. Keyword Tool is one of the best instruments for long tail keyword research is generated real words at real-time by Google suggestions. Regular searches on Google forward maximum five suggestions whereas with keyword Tool nearing 20 suggestions are forwarded. WordStream is a tool which not only helps figured out search volume or competitions but also helps generate keyword ideas. Google Trends is another powerful tool for keyword search. It helps search Trends over the last 10 years. Hashtag a Keyword and Twitter search is a great place for finding keywords related to the user’s niche. Keyword search helps increase website traffic as well as gain an edge over competitors.
Keywords Powered by Commercial Intent
Analysing the commercial intent of a keyword is as important as judging the search volume metrics. Keywords which are information do not bear as much commercial interest as interrogational searches. When a person types in’ review’ it shows a clear intention of subsequent purchase. Commercial intent keywords are mainly applicable for transactional searches. The ‘ Buy Now’ commotion intent shows something the buyer is ready to buy now- it includes key terms like deals, coupons, discounts, free shipping these are strong purchase signals. The ” product” keywords have high commercial intent these words showcase and intent to purchase, key terms include review, top, best, cheapest affordable. Commercial intent ki what is best suited for paid search campaigns- tweaks an adjustment can be made to optimise cost per link cost per head and per conversion and other metrics. Google Analytics and AdWords are good tools for identifying keywords with high commercial intent.
Selecting Quality keywords
The whole process of researching and selecting keywords or phrases for SEO that users mostly search for and which are directly related to your product or service is called keyword research. It further helps in finding out the keyword competition. Keyboard checker is a tool that should be used for comprehensive keyword competition analysis. Factors which are to be taken into consideration are –
- Who are the real competitors?
- How is the strength of competitors to be evaluated?
- Is it viable for the user to rank the website for the keyboard?
Effective Keyword research tools
- Google Keyword Planner- is the most appropriate place for keyword research. It helps search ad group ideas, gets traffic forecast for a list of keywords, multiplies keyword list to get new keyword ideas. Helps plan which keywords are better to target organically or with advertising.
- KWFinder- if a long tail keyword research tool with a great It shows trends, search volume, CPC, and level of difficulty in results. It digs into local keyword Research and search results can be targeted by city state or country.
- Moz’s Keyword explorer- it shows how critical the keyword is to the campaign. It shows a combination of all keyword metrics to help prioritize.
- Keyword Tool- this is a great starting point for keyword data mining. Who created a database of long-tail keyword suggestions the tool uses Google autocomplete data. Help find long tail keywords for YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and Appstore.
- SEMrush- analyses common keywords found on top 100 domains for a search team On Google and Bing. SEMrush collects all keywords that have a search volume of at least 10 queries per day.
The main keywords should appear on both head and body section. The title tag is the most important tag and should not be more than 6 to 12 words. The primary keyword should be near the beginning. Okie what should not be used more than twice in the meta description. Keywords should match the query. What the head section promises body must deliver. The H1 heading tag important as it is a signal as to what the page is about, the first 200 words must have all the keywords. Images on other forms of rich media add to the worthiness of the page. Internal linking becomes useful for the visitor the use of should link to relevant pages on his own site using keyword rich anchor text.
Keywords are very important for a business website as they derive targeted web traffic to the website for free. Effective use of keywords increases overall worthiness of a website.
- Understanding SEO Trends in Cambodia 2017
- What are Private Blog Networks?
- SEO TRENDS all the Way from VIETNAM
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your Sales
- How to Implement Local SEO to boost your Local Business
- How could Google Transit help your Customers reach you?