Improving AdWords Performance with Google Analytics
Google Analytics offers limitless insight. In this video, we cover what AdWords analyses to run within Google Analytics and how you can use that data to optimize the performance of your ads
Analytics gives you more insight than is offered within AdWords by itself. You can use GA with AdWords in a lot of ways, but for this video we’ll cover three things in particular:
(1) Import goals as AdWords conversions
(2) Create custom remarketing audiences in GA
(3) Use Smart Lists for automatically generated audiences
Watch this 3-minute video guide to learn how to improve AdWords performance using Google Analytics reports.
Don’t want to distract your colleagues by watching the video at work? Read all about it instead. Get the full guide on using AdWords with Google Analytics.
- Top Reasons Your Business Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website Right Now (Infographic)
- Influencer Marketing: How it is going to Change the Business Game for you?
- Want to Kick-start your Digital Marketing in Asia? 5 things that will get you success!
- Yandex AI Search algorithm Palekh and what it means for SEO
- Singapore: The Country with the most unique origin story
- SEO Tips – 5 Hot Trends You Must Vow To Follow In 2017