Improving AdWords Performance with Google Analytics
Google Analytics offers limitless insight. In this video, we cover what AdWords analyses to run within Google Analytics and how you can use that data to optimize the performance of your ads
Analytics gives you more insight than is offered within AdWords by itself. You can use GA with AdWords in a lot of ways, but for this video we’ll cover three things in particular:
(1) Import goals as AdWords conversions
(2) Create custom remarketing audiences in GA
(3) Use Smart Lists for automatically generated audiences
Watch this 3-minute video guide to learn how to improve AdWords performance using Google Analytics reports.
Don’t want to distract your colleagues by watching the video at work? Read all about it instead. Get the full guide on using AdWords with Google Analytics.
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your Sales
- How to Implement Local SEO to boost your Local Business
- How could Google Transit help your Customers reach you?
- A Comprehensive List of Potential SEO Tools for 2017
- Potential of Keyword Research – Digital Marketing
- Link Building: Digital Marketing Tips