How to get started with Accelerated Mobile Pages
Interested in Accelerated Mobile Pages but not sure how to get started? AMPlifying your site for lightning speed might be easier than you think.
If you use a Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal, or Hatena, getting set up on AMP is as simple as installing and activating a plug-in. Each CMS has a slightly different approach to AMPlifying pages, so it’s worth checking with your provider on how to get started.
On the other hand, if your site uses custom HTML, or you want to learn how AMP works under the hood, then check out the AMP Codelab for a guided, hands-on coding experience designed to take you through the process of developing your first pages. The Codelab covers the fundamentals:
- How AMP improves the user experience of the mobile web
- The foundations of an AMP page
- AMP limitations
- How AMP web components solve common problems
- How to validate your AMP pages
- How to prepare your AMP pages for Google Search
Once you are done with the basics, why not geek out with the Advanced ConceptsCodelab?
Have you tried the Codelabs or added an AMP plugin to your site? Share your feedback in the comments below or on our Google Webmasters Google+ page. Or as usual, if you have any questions or need help, feel free to post in our Webmasters Help Forum.
- Top Reasons Your Business Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website Right Now (Infographic)
- Influencer Marketing: How it is going to Change the Business Game for you?
- Want to Kick-start your Digital Marketing in Asia? 5 things that will get you success!
- Yandex AI Search algorithm Palekh and what it means for SEO
- Singapore: The Country with the most unique origin story
- SEO Tips – 5 Hot Trends You Must Vow To Follow In 2017