Google Rolling out Mobile Search Algorithm Update this May
Getting good, relevant answers when you search shouldn’t depend on what device you’re using. You should get the best answer possible, whether you’re on a phone, desktop or tablet. Last year, we started using mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal on mobile searches. Today we’re announcing that beginning in May, we’ll start rolling out an update to mobile search results that increases the effect of the ranking signal to help our users find even more pages that are relevant and mobile-friendly.
If you’ve already made your site mobile-friendly, you will not be impacted by this update. If you need support with your mobile-friendly site, we recommend checking out the Mobile-Friendly Test and the Webmaster Mobile Guide, both of which provide guidance on how to improve your mobile site. And remember, the intent of the search query is still a very strong signal — so even if a page with high quality content is not mobile-friendly, it could still rank well if it has great, relevant content.
If you have any questions, please go to the Webmaster help forum.
- SEO TRENDS IN JAPAN- Something that you must Explore NOW!
- Understanding SEO Trends in Cambodia 2017
- What are Private Blog Networks?
- SEO TRENDS all the Way from VIETNAM
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your Sales
- How to Implement Local SEO to boost your Local Business