Google+ Collections, a new way to group your posts by topic
Google+ users are those who connect with others around shared interests and passions. So Google+ set out to give people a place to express the things they love. Today, Google announcing Google+ Collections, a new way to group your posts by topic.
Every collection is a focused set of posts on a particular topic, providing an easy way for you to organize all the things you’re into. Each collection can be shared publicly, privately, or with a custom set of people. Once you create your first collection, your profile will display a new tab where other people can find and follow your collections.
Posts in collections you follow will appear in your Home stream, with a link to easily jump right into the collection so you can get to similar content from that author. Collections give you a great way to find more of the stuff you love from the people you follow.
Collections is available on Android and the web, and iOS is coming later. For Android users, make sure to update your Google+ app to get access to Collections.
For inspiration on interesting topics, check out our Featured Collections page here:g.co/collections
Create your collections today and share what you love.
If you have questions then also be sure to check out our Help Center contenthttp://goo.gl/zyIVMH; if you still can’t find an answer then please post your question in the Collections subcategory.
- Top Reasons Your Business Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website Right Now (Infographic)
- Influencer Marketing: How it is going to Change the Business Game for you?
- Want to Kick-start your Digital Marketing in Asia? 5 things that will get you success!
- Yandex AI Search algorithm Palekh and what it means for SEO
- Singapore: The Country with the most unique origin story
- SEO Tips – 5 Hot Trends You Must Vow To Follow In 2017