Google AdSense’s Page-level ads | AdSense’ next generation ads
Google introduced AdSense’s next generation ads. Page-level ads is a family of ad formats that offer a new and innovative way to help you earn money from your mobile content.
With Page-level ads, you place the same ad code once on each page that you want to show ads. They’re designed to show automatically at the right time and in the right format – potentially increasing your earnings without interfering with your users’ mobile experience.
The benefits of Page-level ads include:
- Optimized ads that show when they’re likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- One-time set-up that only requires you to place the Page-level ad code once on each page you’d like the ads shown.
- Ability to adjust the settings in your account and to enable new ad formats without having to change the code on your site.
- Additional ads on your site that don’t count towards your AdSense per page ad limit.
Watch the video below for a quick view of Page-level ads:
Currently, the Page-level ads family includes the anchor/overlay and vignette ad formats. More ad formats will be available soon.
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your Sales
- How to Implement Local SEO to boost your Local Business
- How could Google Transit help your Customers reach you?
- A Comprehensive List of Potential SEO Tools for 2017
- Potential of Keyword Research – Digital Marketing
- Link Building: Digital Marketing Tips