Facebook – an introduction
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a free social network site that allows users to create profiles, upload photos, chat to friends, read news, watch video’s, find out more about businesses, create and join groups.
Facebook was launched in February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.has grown to be the largest social network with around 1.8bn users
Why is it important?
How can it help my business?
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your Sales
- How to Implement Local SEO to boost your Local Business
- How could Google Transit help your Customers reach you?
- A Comprehensive List of Potential SEO Tools for 2017
- Potential of Keyword Research – Digital Marketing
- Link Building: Digital Marketing Tips