Facebook – an introduction
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a free social network site that allows users to create profiles, upload photos, chat to friends, read news, watch video’s, find out more about businesses, create and join groups.
Facebook was launched in February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.has grown to be the largest social network with around 1.8bn users
Why is it important?
How can it help my business?
- Top Reasons Your Business Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website Right Now (Infographic)
- Influencer Marketing: How it is going to Change the Business Game for you?
- Want to Kick-start your Digital Marketing in Asia? 5 things that will get you success!
- Yandex AI Search algorithm Palekh and what it means for SEO
- Singapore: The Country with the most unique origin story
- SEO Tips – 5 Hot Trends You Must Vow To Follow In 2017