Facebook – an introduction
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a free social network site that allows users to create profiles, upload photos, chat to friends, read news, watch video’s, find out more about businesses, create and join groups.
Facebook was launched in February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.has grown to be the largest social network with around 1.8bn users
Why is it important?
How can it help my business?
- SEO TRENDS TO FOLLOW IN MACAU- A GUIDE TO WIN 2018
- The Best SEO Firm for Banks, financial Institutions and Insurance
- SEO TRENDS IN JAPAN- Something that you must Explore NOW!
- Understanding SEO Trends in Cambodia 2017
- What are Private Blog Networks?
- SEO TRENDS all the Way from VIETNAM