Facebook – an introduction
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a free social network site that allows users to create profiles, upload photos, chat to friends, read news, watch video’s, find out more about businesses, create and join groups.
Facebook was launched in February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.has grown to be the largest social network with around 1.8bn users
Why is it important?
How can it help my business?
- Blogging makes Money: Myth or Truth?
- The Top 5 Most Important Facts About the Digital Marketing Industry
- How to Get Google Rating Stars?
- Getting the most out of your Youtube Videos
- How to Improve Image Search Rankings?
- DuckDuckGo vs Google