Daily SEO Tips – Don’t keyword stuff
Use natural language for content – Don’t stuff in too many keywords
Google algorithms look for quality, unique and natural content that a reader is going to find valuable. If you write content purely for the purpose of cramming as many keywords in as possible then this won’t be looked on favourably by Google.
Always put the reader at the heart of any articles you write and think about what it’s like for a human to read it.
This is one of the issues with outsourcing your content writing to SEO agencies or to freelance writers that promise SEO friendly content. They may just write an article that is constrained by a formula of the “right” amount of keywords, headings, links etc and you’ll end up with an article that doesn’t do anything for you.
Just remember to put yourself in the shoes of the reader and think whether the article is something you would like to read and would find useful.
Thanks for reading our SEO Daily Tip!
- SEO Trends in Singapore- MUST TRY Techniques!
- How to Make Money from a Blog in India? The Answer is Right Here!
- Advanced SEO Techniques for Mindful Copywriting
- The Need for Video Marketing
- The 4 Digital Marketing trends emerging in the Asian Markets
- SEMRUSH- THE HANDS-ON REVIEW OF THE TOOL